Self Registration for Medical Marijiuana via Marijuana For Trauma Inc.


I wish to register with Marijuana For Trauma

Which of the following applies to you?

1. Do you have copies of your Awarded condition?

Valid proof of your awarded condition is either:

  • A copy of your 'Summary of Assessment'; and/or
  • A copy of your 'Decision Letter' (for each claimed condition)

2. Do you have proof of your retirement or release?

Valid proof of your retirement or release may be any of the following:

  • Canadian Forces or RCMP 'Release Message'
  • MPRR (Military Personnel Record Resume);
  • 'Retirement Leave Pass'; and/or
  • Certificate of Service'

Please have a look at the CF/RCMP Veteran with Awarded Condition Guide
This should help you obtain the required documents to complete the application.

I have a Referral, Diagnosis or Prescription from my Health Care Provider.

I have a copy of my Diagnosis

Complete Registration

I have an authorization code and wish to complete my existing registration

No match found for this code. Please check you have entered the correct code, and that if you are a caregiver: your subject of care must have already submitted their registration for this code to work.